We, ATP Autoteile GmbH, specializing in data-driven products for the automotive industry.
Our stack consists of the newest technologies for large volumes of data like Apache Kafka & Cassandra, Elasticsearch, NodeJS and React. Our skilled, motivated and friendly teams work in two modern, quiet office in Chemnitz.
Our task is to provide and support data-driven workflows, perform data analyses and transformations in order to provide as many insights as possible. Our portfolio consists of several web applications and backend systems which are extended constantly.
Our office in Chemnitz:
- Clemens ( Administration / DevOps / Frontend / Backend / Elasticsearch (ELK) / Kafka)
- Paolo ( Frontend / Backend / Elasticsearch / Kafka)
- Kathrin ( Office )
Frontend / Fullstack Developer (React, [NodeJS]) @Chemnitz
We offer opportunities to learn the newest technologies on the job, to take responsibility, flexible working hours without time tracking and a competitive salary! You will be able to work with a skilled, motivated and friendly team in a beautiful quiet Office".
Our customers have high volumes of automotive data and our task is to provide and support data-driven workflows, perform data analyses and transformations. Our portfolio consists of several web applications and backend systems which are extended constantly. Your tasks will include creating new web applications for data management and improve existing ones.
Skills & requirements
- loving what you do professionally and improving steadily
- solid background of software design & algorithms
- confident handling of a modern Frontend stack (preferably React)
- automated testing, distributed VCS (preferably Git)
- reliability, quality & ability to work independently
- good communication skills (German & English)
- surprise us ;)
Get in touch via mail
ATP Autoteile GmbH
Saydaer Straße 21
Geschäftsführer: Johann Nikolaus Röver, Kurt Schnyder, Philippe Thiemann
Telefon: +49 / (0) 371 70061322
Ust-Ident.Nr.: DE298326559; Handelsregister: HRB 5485; Amtsgericht Weiden i.d. OPf.;
ZSVR-Nummer: D E5127430589038